Thursday, 10 September 2009

Pointing the wrong way

Have ended up pointing back towards Froghall/Leek this evening, but there is a reason for that.

Didn’t get round to visiting the flint mill today, just didn’t feel like it. Spent a long time just hanging around on the boat and taking Lyra for walks, and eventually set off after lunch. Made my way back onto the summit and stopped off at the services near Endon to see what card I would need to use  the washing machines. I then needed to get hold of the cards which meant coming further down the canal and winding at bridge 27.

Will be making my way back up to do the washing tomorrow, and then perhaps a little further.

I think I’m going to find a spot to spend the weekend up here as it’s another grand prix weekend.

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.